Tips for the Program in Dental Hygiene
Click here to view Prerequisites by
Send all information to prevent delay of your application.
Applications are open on November
If you are enrolled in college during the fall semester, do not send your transcript to ADEA DHCAS until the fall semester final grades are posted.
In addition to your DHCAS online application, other
materials must be sent directly to us in order to
complete your application. Please forward the
following items at your earliest convenience:
- $50.00 check or money-order. (Non-refundable application fee)
- Passport sized photo attached to the Resident Verification form.
- Copy of Driver's License
- Resident Verification form
- Copy of your current Draft Card status (males only) you can print a copy off the internet at www.sss.gov.
- Official ACT scores must be submitted to our
office from ACT. It is the students
responsibility to contact the ACT
Office at 319-337-1313 for permission to release
scores to LSUHSC. The ACT School Code is
1601. No photocopies accepted.
Students may apply for the Dental Hygiene
program before completing all classes.
However, all required courses must be completed
by May for the Dental Hygiene class starting in August.
Call, write or email if
you have questions.
have unanswered questions about the application
process or need to check on whether your
application is complete, contact us.
Office of Admissions
University Health Sciences Center
1100 Florida Ave., Box 228
Orleans, LA 70119-2799